Pulaski629's Animal Jam Blog

This is a fan blog for Animal Jam that I made. I really hope that you enjoy it! "Animal Jam is a beautifully illustrated educational game created for children ages 6 to 12. Our goal is to provide a fun, exciting and safe environment for kids to play online, while inspiring them to explore and protect the natural world outside their doors." http://help.animaljam.com/entries/20728377-What-is-Animal-Jam-

Pages

  • Home
  • Chatroom
  • Questions
  • My Channel

Friday, November 22, 2013

You can now post comments as anonymous on this blog. Post whatever you want. That's it for now. Pulaski629, out!
Posted by Unknown at 11:43 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Search This Blog

Total Views For All Time

Questions?

If you have any questions, all you have to do is comment on the question page.

What armor do you like best?

What is your favorite Animaljam item?

Pulaski629

Pulaski629

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (4)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2013 (13)
    • ▼  November (13)
      • I'm thinking about turning this blog into a video ...
      • This is a video that Sealy05 and I made. Pulaski62...
      • On the Daily Explorer, when you get to the Sky Hig...
      • I'm back from _______! I'll tell you where I went ...
      • I may not be able to post for a few days. I am goi...
      • What would you like me to put on here? Post your c...
      • You can now post comments as anonymous on this blo...
      • Here is a list of Animaljam codes that are still w...
      • I found this Animaljam game where you don't have t...
      • What update do you want most for animal jam? Mine ...
      • Ice armor is here! Sadly, you can only get it when...
      • As everyone figured out, the new animal is a deer....
      • I know this is my first time blogging but Animalja...

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.